This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The licensor permits others to create and distribute derivative works, but only under the same or a compatible license. You may copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
But (there is always a but):
You are free to do so under following conditions:
· Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
· NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
· ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Guest Blogger's Copyright
Content by guest bloggers is protected under their copyright. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from respective author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the individual author and pujamohan.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This one is the simplest.
As women, we spend too much time judging each other and bringing people done. This is not the place for it.
We are in this together and we are playing for the same team. You are welcome to share your views, ideas and suggestions only if they are respectful to us all and done gracefully.
The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) revised their guidelines in 2009 regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company.
This site aims to inspire and educate its readers. It is also a source of income to my family and helps run this blog. I feel it’s important for you to know:
· My loyalty lies with my readers, and I would never want to compromise that to make a few extra bucks.
· I only choose to promote products and/or services that I believe will be beneficial to my readers, and those I have used myself.
· Reviews are honest and do not guaranty positive reviews even though products provided to me by the advertising partners are free of charge.
· Associated products within the content of this website may or may not always be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
Nothing really lasts without integrity, and here at www.pujamohan.com, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity. Our aim is to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time and effort. We appreciate each one of you who give us your precious time, and we want to be up front with you in every way.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”